Take a look at our favourite burlesque tattoos, pin up tattoos and tattooed burlesque dancers and learn more about their ink. Read More
New Burlesque Night, London: This Is Burlexe
London Burlesque fans are getting a treat in the shape of This is Burlexe, a brand new, unique and very contemporary burlesque and cabaret show.
This Is Burlexe features the very best performers from the British burlesque and cabaret scene together with guest stars from other art forms. Our nights are a unique insight into the cabaret world and feature standup, song, burlesque and boylesque performance, mime, drag and some bare flesh. You’re in for a treat.
This is Burlexe brings together two critically acclaimed shows Burlexe and Boylexe that have run in Soho for the past 5 years, telling the stories of our stars and mixing it all up with song and burlesque performance. It’s totally new and unique.
We ran This Is Burlexe at hideaway speakeasy Cecil’s in the back streets of London Bridge, in 2016.
Praise for our shows
– ‘Refreshingly relaxed format… an intriguing avenue for burlesque’ – The Stage
– ‘One of the most innovative and unique burlesque shows, this is a top quality event. You’d be mad to miss it quite frankly’ – Burlesque Bible
– ‘The emphasis is on storytelling and tease! I would give this show ten out of ten. You will be entertained’ – via Trip Advisor
– ‘The stories of these bold women are as entertaining to hear as they are enticing to behold’ – Erotic Review
– ‘Those peeps over @Burlexe have done it again! BRILLIANT’ – The High Tease Cast
– ‘An enjoyable evening of various theatrical disciplines that caters to a wide audience… this show provides a great springboard from which to start the weekend’ – West End Wilma
– ‘Boylexe brings sex to the city with hot bodies and heartfelt stories’ – This Is Cabaret
– ‘An all-male burlesque show? Yes, please’ – Gay Times
– ‘The best night of sexy, sultry and sensational showmen’ – Theatre & Performance
Join us across social media or sign up to our mailing list to keep up to date…
Missy Fatale brings the heat to burlesque literally, both as a professional burlesque artiste and as a fire performer. Here she tells us what it’s like to be a fire burlesque performer. Read More
We’ve been away an eternity, but we’re bringing a brand new incarnation of unique burlesque show Burlexe to the Brighton Festival for a very special pop-up performance on 21st May at the Komedia in Brighton.
Image of Miss Glory Pearl by V’s Anchor Studio